Do you want to save money on baby diapers? Here are some helpful tips that you might need:
1. Free diapers: One of the best ways to save money on diapers is to first find free diapers.
2. Sign up online: Do not forget to sign up at the pampers website, Huggies website, Babies R Us (Especially for baby brand) and Target to get free diaper samples and coupons.
3. Use coupons for diapers: Save money on diapers by clipping coupons. Subscribe to the sunday newspaper and watch out for coupons.
4. Buy diapers online: You can also buy many brands of baby diapers, and if they offer free shipping, this can be an affordable option. Amazon.com has offered special promotions on various diaper brands, as well as retailers like drugstore.com or 1800diapers.com.
5. Cheap diapers: If your child is at school for most of the day, then it adds to a lots of diapers per week. Instead of using the expensive brand diaper, you can use cheap brands.
6. Use cloth diapers: Using cloth diapers is environmental friendly and at the same time will save you a lot of money. They are washable and so are reusable, but requires some work from you.
7. Buy in bulk: For great savings and convenience, buy diapers in bulk at wholesale stores. You can get Huggies diapers at Costco or Sams club in bulk for good prices.